Routine dental checkups should be your foundation for preventing tooth decay and oral disease. Dr. Stafford and his team now use Hu-Friedy Air-Flow therapy to safely and efficiently clean and care for your teeth. Using this specialized treatment, our skilled hygienists can provide you with a dental cleaning that has the following benefits:
- Gentle: Tenderly cleans teeth, including implants, crowns and other dental work.
- Hassle free: Effectively cleans the teeth of patients wearing braces without the need for wire removal.
- Faster: More efficient at removing harmful biofilm and stains from teeth while polishing them too.
- Increased comfort: Reduced tooth sensitivity with superior cleaning results.
- Improved Health: Glycine is used with this technology, aiding in the bodies tissue healing response.
Dental cleanings are one of the most basic yet essential treatments you can receive to help prevent dental damage. When you visit our practice, our team uses AIR-FLOW® therapy to will gently and thoroughly clean your teeth. In addition to cleaning your smile, our dentist may examine your mouth to look for signs of oral cancer and any dental damage that requires immediate treatment. We recommend that you visit our practice every six months for your routine cleaning and exam.
Contact Stafford Dental Center in Zillah, Washington, at 509-314-3008 today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to helping you care for your smile.